Ordered a Wolferman gift basket for Delivery Dec.23rd.

It was never sent, no tracking number available. No one could tell me why not delivered or tracking number not found, after 7 days I called for refund was told they would still deliver, send an apology letter to recipient and refund my shipping $11.99. now three more days later still no delivery, no package no apology letter so I called and cancelled, They tried to tell me they had a tracking number now but I cancelled anyway-I was just so tired of dealing with them. I understand they were taken over by 1-800-Flowers.com and before when they were still owed by Wolfermans they had amazing customer service.

Sadly, they have now lost a loyal customer of six years.

The receipent of the gift looks forward to it every year for Christmas and it was very embarrassing to tell him I don't know where it is for nine days.Wolfermans gave me a full refund and were very apologetic but had no answers.

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue at Wolfermans. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Wolfermans to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Wolfermans and wolfermans shipping service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Wolfermans?

Comments